The HTMA series is a range of modified atmosphere high temperature ovens for use with inert atmospheres up to 700°C.
Separate flow controls for purge and process gases mean that once the chamber has been purged of atmospheric air process gas can be used with lower flow rates. Switching between purge and process gases can either be done manually or by adding the option of an automatic programmable control system. Oxygen levels down to 50 ppm are achievable.
- 400°C, 500°C, 600°C or 700°C operating temperatures
- 28, 95, 220, 500 & 1000 litre capacities
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Rear mounted fan & side air guides give horizontal 'airflow'
- Fully seam welded to contain modified atmosphere
- Manual gas control via needle valves & flowmeters (nickel brass)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior with perforated non-tip shelves & runners
- Stainless steel pipe-work, nickel brass flow-meter & solenoid valves
- Single side hinged door, with metal heat seal & rubber gas tight seal, closed using non slam handle
- Hard wearing, zinc coated & stoved epoxy polyester coated exterior
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Automatic gas control (requires a 3508 series programmable controller)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Stainless steel flow-meter & solenoid valves, instead of nickel brass
- Fixed or castor mounted floor stands
- Flow failure alarm
- Oxygen sensor fitted to gas outlet to monitor oxygen level, displayed as ppm (parts per million) or percentage. Only available for use with nanodac instruments
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections