The HVTT high vacuum turbo-molecular tube furnaces are available in three standard sizes. A range of tube lengths and diameters is available.
The HVTT high vacuum tube furnaces at 1500 °C are available with two work tube diameters.
These high vacuum furnaces are often the starting point for additional customisation such as automated control of gate valves, gas purge, back-fill systems and co-ordinated control of roughing pump with the turbo-molecular high vacuum pump.
- 1200°C or 1500°C maximum operating temperature
- Capable of 10-5 mbar vacuum in a clean empty work tube
- Supplied with work tube inner diameters of 50, 60 and 80 mm (HVTT 12) or 50 and 75 mm (HVTT 15)
- Heated lengths of 450, 550 mm or 700 mm
- Vacuum provided by oil-free scroll pump & turbo-molecular pump
- Cooling water failure alarm
- Manually operated roughing / backing valve
- Pirani gauge low vacuum monitor
- Penning gauge high vacuum monitor
- Work tube connects to the vacuum system via stainless steel connection
- Access to the work tube is via a removable stainless steel vacuum flange
- Radiation shields at both ends of the work tube maintain uniformity without reducing pump speeds
- All controls are mounted within the base unit
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Custom built models including a variety of gas backfill systems, automatic & semi-automatic vacuum systems and 3-zone control for improved uniformity is available
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections